SAP FICO(BPC) Consultant
Contract Dallas, Texas, United States Posted 6 months ago
SkillsEnhance and support BPC Planning Budgeting Consolidation and Reporting functionalities Creating BPC Input templates and Reports using the EPM Add-in Manage the data issues (root cause analysis) Maintain quality and control in the process Taking client calls Assist with AdHoc projects (testing audits and etc.) Requirement gathering and Solutioning in BPC
Experience with SAP AMS and conversant with ITIL process with SLA management
10+ years of experience as a SAP FICO consultant
At least 2 implementation experience in SAP BPC
Extensive experience using Agile/Scrum principles and methodology
Broad knowledge of SAP ERP modules preferred.
Experience using SAP Solution Manager for Best Practices, Implementation Documentation, Business Process Documentation.
Good to have SAP S/4HANA migration and transformation project from SAP ECC 6.0 Enhancement 7.
Work closely with SAP architects, technical teams, functional analysts to deliver project scope on time, on budget and with high quality deliverables.
Communicate effectively with clients regarding the SAP project, technology and functionality.
Use SAP experience to develop accurate work estimates, project budgets and timelines.
Ensure client satisfaction targets are achieved
- 10+ plus years of successful experience with SAP projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP implementation experience in SAP FICO esp in
- Bank Accounting, Payments, Taxes, witholding, Localisation
- Ability to clearly demonstrate the advantages of a proposed approach or solution.
- Possess influencing skills and personal presence to successfully represent at the highest level- externally and internally, formally and informally, inspiring confidence and respect for both the functions represented and as an individual and you can build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to motivate and manage project teams as well as plan, execute and monitor delivery for self and others.
- Must be able to generate and communicate clear business reasons for implementing technical solutions.
- Motivated initiator with excellent mentoring and team development skills and make effective presentations and lead design workshops with clients/customer project teams.
- Must have pragmatic approach and can put an integrated SAP solution and the various components into a business context.
- Solid and detailed understanding of SAP functionality, technology and integrations.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Functional expertise in Financial Consolidation, Planning, Budgeting and Reporting
- Proficient in writing allocations, script logic and complex calculations
- Experience with EPM and Macro development
- Experience in financial consolidation skills such as Inter-company, Elimination, Currency translation, CTA Analysis and financial reporting.
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Functional knowledge of SAP BW, FI-CO and additional SAP modules to help support planning and consolidations
- Experience with Governance, Controls, SOX compliance and GAAP