Contract Dearborn, Michigan, United States Posted 2 months ago
Driving full cycle end to end development from design through implementation.
• Serving as a driving force in our organizational evolution to deliver an exceptional customer experience through superior digital interactions.
• Mentor staff to align with our fully scaled project management style.
• Participate in technical and architectural code reviews, program enhancements, unit testing, bug fixing and problems solving.
• Collaborate with fully responsive mobile and web based products.
• Innovate and provide critical thinking and problem solving ability to drive change and develop creative technology solutions.
- • Knowledge and practice of SOLID design principles
- • Source control using git
- • Familiarity with event-based System of Engagement architectures
- • Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
- • Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills with track record of taking solution ownership
- • 4+ years of professional experience.