Java with IVR experience
Contract Atlanta, Georgia, United States Posted 2 months ago
Skills• Development Technologies: Java / JEE MVC Spring iBatis / Hibernate AngularJS node.js Oracle DB VXML REST/SOAP Cisco CVP Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) • IDE: Eclipse Cisco Call Studio Visual Studio Visual Studio Code • Databases: Oracle DB SQL Server IBM Informix • CT tools: Maven TFS Octopus • Methodologies: Scrum & Waterfall
Assurant is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to deliver an excellent customer experience to our customers and to support the contact center software within Assurant. The Contact Center Development team provides valuable customer experience and cost savings enhancements to the contact center software and ensures their reliability.
The Senior Software Engineer analyzes requirements and designs, codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, programs, functions, services, and other related software components in response to enterprise needs of high complexity.
Day to day: 75-80% development, they will also meet with BA’s for requirements and standard scrum meetings (transitioning to agile).
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area
- • 5+ years of professional experience in a related field with increasing responsibility
- • 5+ years of software design, development and implementation
- • 5+ years of Java development experience
- • Experience in designing contact center development solutions, including integrating with ICM, telephony components, and with back-end business applications
- • Experience with telephony integration development
- • Experience with Cisco CVP or similar IVR call flow development
- • Knowledge of Speech Recognition technology, preferably Nuance